Tuesday, December 2, 2008

so many books, so little time to post.

Since my last post in August, my life has been busier than I can ever remember it being -- this school year has been exhausting. To cope, I've been steadily (though slowly) making my way through several books in the few minutes I have to myself before I fall asleep each night. Some day, I'll manage to write reviews of them all. For now, at least I can record what I've been reading so I don't forget them:

The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak -- ***1/2
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky -- ***1/2
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows -- ****
The Sorrows of an American by Siri Hustvedt -- **
When Will There Be Good News? by Kate Atkinson -- ***
(and currently reading The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski, a Colorado writer with a story set in the north woods of Wisconsin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment