Tuesday, November 15, 2011

polyvore.

New obsession: polyvore. I don't have photoshop and am otherwise a n00b when it comes to doing anything with digital images -- but this makes it so easy!

The sets I've created so far:

"London working girl"



"nifty under fifty" (all items $50 or less)


"holiday date night" (I own this dress now and am planning a similar look with my beloved red trench!)


You can check out my polyvore page for the skinny on all the items pictured here.

For much cuter outfits than these put together by someone who actually works as a stylist in real life (I know, right?), check out one of my favorite blogs: {mommy chic}

4 comments:

  1. VERY cool! I was wondering how people have been finding the time to make such gorgeous outfit collages. (yay for new addictions!) LOVE that herringbone dress! Isn't modcloth fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I haven't been on polyvore in forever! I really should try to make some more cute little outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks so fun. I might have found my new addiction....and the red trench is fabulous!

    Glad to have a new friend...thanks for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great resource - i've always wanted to do the fashion collage but, like you, don't have photoshop... thanks for this new tool!

    ReplyDelete