Friday, January 11, 2013

closed/open.


We survived the closing - and are now the proud owners of a new-to-us home. Pictures to come...after all the service people are done (it was a short sale, after all) and our furniture gets moved in (though we'll have some empty rooms for a bit as we're going up in size by about 1300 square feet - decisions, decisions!).

A few links to love this Friday:

What do you think about the books recommended on this list?
How I feel most mornings.
Hoping this wallet comes back in stock soon!
This coat is spendy, but soooo cute - and I wish they made it in adult size, too.
Yum. And more yum. And then some more.

Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. Yay, so happy for you guys! Cant wait to see some pictures of your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and that mug is amazing, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Looking forward to pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woweeeee, 1300 square feet more?! my childhood home was smaller than 1300 square feet! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! As for the 5 books teens should read thing - I don't think those are the five that *I* would pick, with the exception of A Raisin in the Sun - definitely on my list. I suppose Catcher is an obvious one, but Perks (to me at least) is generally the same thing, so I don't really see why both would be on the top 5 list. I haven't read the other 2 on the list, so I can't make judgement there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures!

    I would totally take that little yellow jacket in my size, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! We are about to begin the process of selling our first home and I am a mix of emotions. Can't wait to hear more about everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations times a million! I can't wait to see pictures! I would love to make you a housewarming banner if you'd like one. Just let me know color schemes and I'm on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am clearly out of the loop around here--congrats on your home! What a great feeling! :) Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete