Friday, February 8, 2013

snow day.

Thursday was a good day.


It was raining all morning, but then somewhere in the middle of Lorelei's nap it turned into these giant movie snowflakes - the kind you always dream snow will be like but it never is. I had errands to run, but how can you pass up something like that?

We made hot chocolate from scratch and watched a few videos of sleeping puppies on YouTube - by request of a little someone - and then learned how to make snowballs. Throwing them is hard, but dropping them onto the ground so they explode apart is pretty fun anyway.


So, no errands done. But there's always tomorrow. We did the important stuff, anyway.

A few links to love for your Friday - if you follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest, you might know about some of these already:

A heartwarming little video.
A beautiful pink wedding, just right for Valentine's Day.
Perfume that smells like dead writers? Sounds...intriguing.
I just made these with nutella instead of melted chocolate chips.
Some great Montessori valentine-themed activities, courtesy of Melissa.
Dreaming of spring dresses.
And exciting news: I'm going to be selling my necklaces in a real life shop! With that and my upcoming craft fair, I've got my work cut out for me.

Happy weekend, all.

3 comments:

  1. She has the cutest chubby cheeks! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post. I love your perspective about having accomplished the most important things anyway- playing in the snow. :)
    Also, congrats on selling your sweet jewelry in a brick and mortar style store! That is SO exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τuгn оn a flourеd suгfaсе and knеaԁ for 10 minutes, аdding more flour aѕ nеeded.

    Тhеy cаn hаνe 1 touch prеѕеt
    functions and even an interior lіght. Onе of the
    mаin attгaсtion to these conveсtion tоaster ovens are thе big bгight digital diѕplay сounters thаt keep tіme ωhen
    nοt in uѕe.
    My web blog : jeteye.com

    ReplyDelete