Sunday, March 2, 2008

Call for Books

I'm hoping that the two or three of you who are actually reading these book reviews might take a moment of your day to send me a few book recommendations, if you have anything to suggest that you've liked recently. I have a few posts in the hopper, but I'm just now working my way through the last book I received during the Christmas/birthday gift season and I'm looking for something new. Feel free to post here, or to send me a quick email if you'd prefer or can't figure out how to work the posting directions. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished The Time Travelers Wife over winter break and would be interested in what you have to say about it. Also, maybe the novels that a few of the oscar nominees were based off of...No Country for Old Men or There Will Be Blood.

    ReplyDelete