Monday, October 24, 2011

monday morning mixtape.

Good morning! Happy Monday! Today's theme: way back playback -- songs that are the soundtrack to my high school memories.

Ben Folds Five's "Philosophy."



This one is piecemeal -- Storyhill's "If I Could" the first part...(thanks, Beth -- you popped up first in my google search!)



...and the last part (missing the middle verse -- sorry, folks!)



Third Eye Blind's "Semi Charmed Life" (what a great Macbeth reference, too)



Ani DiFranco's "Little Plastic Castle."



Not even close to all of the songs I associate with those days -- but it's a start. What songs say "high school" to you?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for reading and commenting on my blog! :) It's always fun to hear from readers, but I totally get the 'lurking' without commenting. (We all do it!)

    So you had me at Ben Folds and your Monday mixtapes (ah, high school.) Look forward to reading more of your blog and following along!
    Finley
    {mommy chic} design. style. kids. life.

    ReplyDelete