Saturday, October 15, 2011

too busy to breathe.

(or blog.)

These past few days have been crazy! L had her naming ceremony on Friday, we've had well over a dozen relatives in town, and I've been spending my time cooking like crazy and trying to make L nap. I'll be back to normal blogging next week -- but here are a few links so you can experience the craziness that has been my house recently!

Here's what L wore to her naming.



And here's what I made: two of these cakes (but with a raspberry sauce instead), one of these cakes, this salad, and this salad. My brother helped to make this salad, too.

Looking forward to being back with you next week!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear it all went well - and as per usual you amaze me with how much you've done. That's a lot of cooking!!!

    Also - L's dress is amazingly cute (the pics of her in it were even cuter, but I"ll leave those comments for later!)

    Your fedexed sidecar is well-deserved!!

    ReplyDelete