Tuesday, January 31, 2012

etsy find of the day.

This is a totally uncompensated review -- but I'm in love!

(all images in this post from Parker and Posie's etsy shop)

Aren't these the cutest baby shoes? Plus, they actually stay on -- seriously. My cousin bought L this darling pair (from the fabulous Etsy shop Parker and Posie) last spring before her arrival and I can't get over how fantastic they are.




Not only do they come in all kinds of sweet patterns, but you can even get them custom made with your baby's name printed on them:



Considering how well made these are -- and how well they stay on -- it's no wonder Jaimie's shop is in "vacation mode" while she catches up on orders! When she's back in business, I'll be the first in line to place an order. Love supporting other crafty moms, too!

And speaking of Etsy shops...the target date for my shop to open is March 20th! More details to come -- stay tuned! :)


4 comments:

  1. Oooh - congrats on your new shop opening!!! Very excited for you!

    And love these shoes! I need a daughter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely looking forward to your shop opening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are super sweet. I may be buying a pair too. :) I love great esty finds. Thanks for sharing.
    Congrats on planning to open your shop. I've seen some of your preview posts and your items are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete