Monday, April 23, 2012

monday morning mixtape (around the blogosphere)

Feeling underworked, underpaid, and underslept (not a word, but you know what I mean) so I'm taking a bit of a bloggy break this week. But rather than leave you all high and dry, I want take some time to point you in the direction of great blog finds!



Since Monday is my usual music post, here are a couple of places you can go to check out some tunes:

Jennifer posts about music she likes most Mondays.
Katie's been sharing tunes on Tuesdays.
Wit and Delight has awesome mixtapes you're probably already jamming out to.
Emily just pointed us all to a great Denver band you should go listen to right. this. second!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy your break, last week I felt the same way! Thank you so much for mentioning me, I'm glad I had a Music Monday post up today too! I'm excited to check out the other blogs you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the break...I didn't intend to take a break from my blog, and suddenly I had gone days without even thinking about it. It was kind of nice! : )

    Get some rest, lady. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, thanks so much for mentioning me! Hope your week goes well & is a nice one :)

    ReplyDelete