Sunday, February 24, 2013

detox? more like quarantine.

So, how did my "week away" from social media go?

Lorelei got the stomach flu. For five days. And then I got it.

And my laptop is still broken.

After day three of being stuck in the house with a sick toddler, I caved and got back online for a respite from the yuckiness of life here (only to have to get off Pinterest for a few days during my own battle with the bug - too dangerous to see food posts!), so you've probably seen me around a bit. I had planned a series of posts for this week that were all food-related, but I'm just not feeling up to thinking about that yet so I'll put it off until we're all feeling back to our normal, hungry selves around here.

Here's hoping this is the week that I finish going through all the boxes! What else could go wrong this time? :)

1 comment:

  1. You poor poor girl. I am hoping that this week is better and that you start feeling a bit normal.

    ReplyDelete