Tuesday, May 24, 2011

predictions of cabin fever.

Jason and I have already started talking about when we'll be able to travel with baby -- I think he's a little worried that we'll be stuck here in our house for the next 18 years. His parents had him flying the friendly skies to visit grandparents pretty early on, and as you can see from the picture below, my parents were brave enough to take me camping the summer after I was born -- but it's hard to know exactly what will feel right.



I was excited to see this post on a newly-discovered blog today with some excellent travel tips for parents. I think we won't be trying a cross-country flight until Thanksgiving at the earliest (though car travel before then will definitely happen), but it'll be nice to have these ideas for when we are brave enough to venture out.

No comments:

Post a Comment