Thursday, September 29, 2011

shop preview.

So, as I've mentioned before, I have a little shop on Etsy that I've never opened. Why, you ask? Well, a few reasons.

1. I want to have a backlog of inventory ready before I start, and there are always a million other things to do (read: I have a very demanding baby!) than work on crafty stuff.

2. Coming up with the accoutrements for the shop -- filing a DBA, creating business cards, figuring out shipping materials and prices, writing my shop policies -- is overwhelming.

3. I'm really nervous that it will be a total disaster.

I intend to sell mostly things I've made from upcycled, repurposed book pages that are leftover from my mom's beautiful book purses: bangles and clothespins decoupaged with text, notecards, etc. I've made a few already:








What do you think? Is this worth my time and energy to get this up and running?

1 comment:

  1. If you feel you're up to it, I think it would be exciting and fun (also, I'm excited to be your first customer). The P&P bangle is AWESOME, and I'm intrigued to see what else you come up with. Also, I'm intrigued to deck myself out and then do a feature on you and your amazingness on my blog... ;o)

    Let me know if you want any help!!

    ReplyDelete