Monday, January 16, 2012

first snow, and a new way to connect.

Already did my usual Monday post but desperately wanted to share two things with you:

L experienced her first snowfall this weekend -- she wasn't quite sure what to think of it.



Her "snow angel" looks more like a CSI crime scene outline -- maybe next time she'll be more into flailing about! Note to self: must buy gloves that still allow me to use the buttons of my DSLR. My fingers were so icy by the time we got back inside...

I also wanted to let you know that you can find me on Facebook -- stop by and say hi! :)


4 comments:

  1. Love these pictures, she is just so adorable! We got snow here this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, what adorable pictures! We only got a dusting of snow this weekend and our three-year-old was so sad. But it was beautiful while it lasted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was 70 here in TX! I'm not jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete