Wednesday, July 25, 2012

an open letter to mini boden

Dear Boden USA,

While I love receiving your catalogs in the mail even though I never asked for them, it's starting to become a problem.


See, the pictures of all those darling little toddlers in cute clothes are too much to handle.


Seriously. I have an itchy trigger finger, and it is far too easy to suddenly have my online shopping bag filled with a dozen "my daughter totally NEEDS this!" items.



And don't even get me started on your adult-sized stuff.


Though my daughter and I would be very happy and willing to be real-life models for you any time you need. Just send a few items our way!

this is Lorelei's best "pretty please?" smile

Sincerely,
a mom on a budget

p.s. click on any photo to go directly to Boden's site for purchase -- don't say I didn't warn you!

8 comments:

  1. shame on you for showing me those beautiful clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man if I was only a millionaire then I would get to buy all these adorable clothes! oh and Lorelei's pretty please face is pretty darn convincing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously! I also started receiving the catalog out of the blue and am enameled by the adorable, tiny clothing. Even the boys' stuff is cute (though not as cute as the girlie things!). Oh, to be on a budget...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, that should have been "enamored" --not enameled.

      Delete
    2. The boy stuff is equally cute, PJ! Levi would look so darling in their fall line. No pressure.

      Delete
  4. Then you definitely shouldn't check out Tea Collection, either.

    Sorry I'm not sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooooove Tea Collection! I waited and watched for a dress to go on sale last year so I could buy it for Lorelei -- it's still hanging in her closet, waiting for her to grow into it :)

      Delete
  5. The top cute jersey dress at the top made me click through. And only $30, not bad! If the kids clothes are that cute, what do the adult dresses look like and are they just as thrifty. Think not, woah, $150?! It's not that much fabric!

    ReplyDelete