Friday, August 31, 2012

a heartfelt thank you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words and well wishes in response to my post yesterday.



I'm excited to have a (slightly) public forum in which to help fight the good fight against ovarian cancer now -- September is going to be a big month for me! And to thank you for your support, I'd like to offer you, the amazing regular readers of my blog, a 9% discount on any larking. purchase you make during the month of September in honor of my 9 years of staying cancer-free. Starting tomorrow, please enter 9FREE at checkout to take advantage of the discount.

I'm also excited to be entering the world of direct checkout -- by early next week, you will no longer need a PayPal account to make purchases in my shop! This also means that the brand spankin' new Etsy gift cards (available soon!) will be available for use on larking., as well.

Happy weekend, all, and thanks again for your support!

4 comments:

  1. That picture is way to cute! Best to luck to you, sounds like you have lots of exciting things happening in September!

    ReplyDelete