I bugged a friend of mine yesterday to update her blog because she hadn't in a while. Then she called me out and said I needed to do the same thing. The thing is, I have a million posts to share with you - Phoebe's birth story, some Make a Mess Monday ideas, updates about my girls and my Etsy shop - but I have no time to write them the way I really want to.
But the real reason I haven't been blogging is that life is super hard at the moment, and I don't feel like throwing myself a pity party where you feel like you have to comment and tell me "it's going to be okay." I know it will, eventually. But right now it pretty much sucks.
So, instead of listing off the ways in which I am miserable at the moment, here are some positives from the past few weeks to reassure you that I am still alive and kicking:
1. I got an awesome care package in the mail from Margaux.
2. Lorelei is in an "I love you sooooo much" phase which increases my daily smile quotient.
3. I've been to the store all by myself at least once a week for the past three weeks.
4. There are new episodes of Bones on Netflix.
5. I found Honeycrisp apple cider at the grocery store and it is really, really good.
That's all I can think of. Hope it, and these pics of the girls, tide you over until we meet again, blog world.